Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
54 cal TC Scout Carbine. Synthetic stock. Around 50 rounds of misc bullets, almost a pound of pyrodex, cleaning rod, 2 quick loaders. $100 OBO

·
5,631 Posts
Pics? I might be interested. Then again..I might not. Depends on the word of the accountant. Plus, I need a shotgun worse.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea you got it mailman. I was going to last year but didn't because of the no scope thing up North. This gun is nice for close in stuff where open sights are fine but I am going to play with the long range stuff for a while.

Here is a pic. Its stock except for a glass ram rod. I didn't like the stock wood one. Also the micro adjustment os not on it anymore, I just use the ramp. It was one of the first inlines. Acually an expensive gun in its day. I have seen them in shops for over $300 but I have no idea what or if they sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Snowman, ya sold that thing yet? If not hang on to it and I'll pick it up from you at the get together if you make it or if I make it or sumpin' like that.:wave: I've got a kid in mind I want that rifle to go to.;)

Jack:cheers:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jack I just gave it to the local gun shop to take to a gun show this weekend (SL or KC) on consinement. If he don't sell it I'll get it back from him early next week and its yours if you still want it.

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Dang that figures. A day late and a dollar short. If it doesn't sell I do want it.

Jack

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jack; Talked to the shop and they said the show in KC was dead. So the gun is yours and sold! Sent ya a U2U,

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Dang can't believe I got it.:eek: Thought for sure it had sold at the Gun Show. U2U sent yer way SnowMan!!:wave:

Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.