1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
37,995 Posts
Always enjoyed whitesnake videos and her few movies. beautiful woman:cry:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
She was crazy as all get out too. But man, she was smokin hot for quite some time.

·
13,289 Posts
She was hot till she wasnt and she was living proof that plastic surgery is not for everyone.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
She was hot till she wasnt and she was living proof that plastic surgery is not for everyone.
Correct... she was pretty rough looking towards the end.

I can relate :)

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,795 Posts
I had forgot what she looked like, so did a google search..... Oh man, seems she loved her some botox..... Oh my....

59, too young to die though.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Anyone know what kilt her?

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,795 Posts
Reactions: Skduckhunt

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,795 Posts
I was never much into the "Hair Bands" back in the day, but that is one of the better songs to come out of that genre.... 🤘

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,795 Posts
Well, according to @missionshooter hunters can be not so bright so maybe she was jogging through a hunting zone.
Doesn't missionshooter hunt? Maybe he's just making that statement based on his own experiences & internal observations.

Me, I hunt and graduated from college with Latin Honors, I am smarter than almost every person I've ever met. :D

BTW, If she was jogging through an active hunting zone, who's the dummy? :D

Reactions: thwackaddict

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Jogging through an area with a lot of hunters is dumb... unless someone didn’t warn the joggers that there will be hunters in the area.
A gate across the path would do two things:
Warn joggers of the risk.
Assuage the liability on the part of the folks conducting the hunt. If someone is shot because they went around the gate, its their own dang fault.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts