Taters

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Deadeye, May 28, 2009.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    Wail, luks lik we r gunna hav sum frish taters n a nite or to. Pooled sum weids n da garten a wheel a go, n dare wuz sum red taters bout da size of a gulf ball in dare. Pooled a hat fool, an da Deadeye hause wail bee ateing fraish taters tomorree naight. Cood pool moor, butt taught eye'd weight a wee wittle bit and weight fur em two git a bit lurger. Dees r all red taters, da Ukon Goold an da Kennebecks r a bit beehind da reds. Sorry folks, just a bit bored here right now, but seriously folks, I DO HAVE FRESH POTATOES THAT WILL BE EATEN IN A NIGHT OR TWO. Thanks for stickin with me folks, they aren't very big taters folks, but folks, they sure will be good eatin'. Hope you folks have a good evening. Folks don't kill too many deer in your dreams, especially deer that have 97 scorable points. ;) :D :claphands: :roll2: :wave:

2. lma

lma Active Member

Had new potatoes for supper last night. YUM!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

3. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    I AM SERIOUS, I DO HAVE FRESH TATERS TO EAT TOMORROW! Was making fun of the Stan Potts post from earlier today. But dang, I'm ready for supper tomorrow night already. YUM, YUM!!!!!!!!!

4. lma

lma Active Member

Fine! Teach me to not read EVERYTHING before posting! :rof2::rof2::rof2:

5. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    FINE!!!! WAS JUST MAKIN' FUN OF CFRAZ WITH THE CAPS ON THERE!!!! Tater's aught to be durn good tomorree night. YUM YUM!!!!! lma, were your's reds??? Seems like our reds are ahead of the others this year. Just curious. Thanks alot.

6. lma

lma Active Member

Yeppers....reds! :cheers:

7. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    Did ya mashem' or slice and fry em?????

8. lma

lma Active Member

Baked 'em.....just salt & pepper so you can taste it without all the other stuff to hide it.

9. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    Gosh, how big were they already :eek: :confused: , mine, err, the one's I pulled out of the ground were just a little bigger than a golf ball today. Several others bigger, but left them in the ground and will pull soil up around the tater plants on saturday afternoon.

10. lma

lma Active Member

I cannot tell a lie.....I cheated....they were fake ones from the produce aisle. Not the same as homegrown, but better than nothing! They were still very good! Sure would like to have some real ones! May have to check around here in a bit.

11. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    it is funny to sit here and look and see you to talkin taters and then lma says she has fake ones and wishes she had real ones . what is going on with you 2:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

12. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    [rquote=1278915&tid=89491&author=Deadeye]FINE!!!! WAS JUST MAKIN' FUN OF CFRAZ WITH THE CAPS ON THERE!!!! Tater's aught to be durn good tomorree night. YUM YUM!!!!! lma, were your's reds??? Seems like our reds are ahead of the others this year. Just curious. Thanks alot. [/rquote]

Looking for the tapping fingers smiley!!! LOL