Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31,470 Posts
Kraken passed on him too. Would have rather kept Dunn but I don't blame them a bit.

Reactions: 20'

·
1,175 Posts
Kraken passed on him too. Would have rather kept Dunn but I don't blame them a bit.
Unfortunately I think they will be eating a large portion of that salary to move him. Kraken really seemed focused on young potential talent vs expensive injury risk (Price & Tank). Smart move by them, hopefully Armstrong can work some magic when the trades open up this afternoon!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Picked up a forward from the Rangers. Don’t know much about him except for what my nephew told me. Supposed to be a skilled guy. Guess we’ll see unless he’s part of a bigger deal.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Buchnevich for Blais and a 2nd round pick in 22. Watched some video of him on YouTube and the guy looks legit.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Guess I’m not sure why the hell they didn’t trade Tarasenko for a cheese sammich prior to the expansion draft. Supposedly they had 4 teams willing to take the entire contract on.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Guess I’m not sure why the hell they didn’t trade Tarasenko for a cheese sammich prior to the expansion draft. Supposedly they had 4 teams willing to take the entire contract on.
He probably has a say in where he gets traded to. It may have been on the table and he refused to go to the team that wanted him. The Blues are gonna get stuck with part of his salary. Just get rid of him already. He’s not going to help the team in any way this year.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Supposedly he has 10 teams he would go to. 4 of those would have taken the entire shaft. The others wanted the Blues to eat some of the money. Doubt Armstrong talked to any of the others not on his list. Who knows the real story.

But, IF, Armstongs plan was for the Kraken to take him, thus, saving Dunn for a future trade, it seems like that was a really piss poor plan. Now, you still got the cancer, you won’t get anything for him, you’re gonna have to eat cash, and you lost a player/asset.

Guessing that is why they traded Blais. Pretty good information they will have to eat several million of Tarasenko’s contract and won’t have the cap space to sign Landeskog/he doesn’t want to come to STL (morning report said that) so they figured they better get what upgrade they could now.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Pavel Buchnevich: - 26 years old - Plays wing - From Russia - Drafted 75th overall (3rd rd, 14th pk) by NYR in 2013 - Had 20 goals and 48 points in 54 games last season

21 - 32 of 32 Posts