Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure haven't seen the deer that I normally see during rifle season. I sure am disappointed with the amount of deer and the caliber of deer that I've been seeing. I'll still be out there looking, but with the way things have been going, I sure don't have much hope. :hysterical::rof2:

Hope this works pinwheel. Hopefully I'll have harvest photos in the morning. :hysterical::rof2:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks pinwheel, I should have thought of that myself. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Yep....and he's got that buck in his avatar. Dont seem to me like he should be complainin TOO loud :D

·
Registered
701 Posts
I am with ya too Hunter...., now if I could just get this new Vector to shell some corn and lock up some dogs maybe my luck will change as well.:D

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Me too regarding all the above, and, I'll contribute another whine/complaint - hate the hot weather!

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
just stick it out and hang in there guys
i spent 11 days in the same stand this year
and it finally payed off

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
sounds like to me you boys need a bigger bait pile or better goat caineone of the two..:whinging::whinging::whinging::cheers::cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,161 Posts
[rquote=1480444&tid=103471&author=Mecheng]I am shut out too. Have seen a few under 7 pts but not as many. All the rain we had prevented deer from crossing the creek which borcers about half my property. :mad2:[/rquote]

I've sure had that problem myself this year mechang. Love having a creek run through my place, but not so much in the rainy season.

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Not really whining, but since the start of gun season I haven't seen much of anything. I've hunted more this week that I have any week in my life.I put my Dad on 4 buck the first 2 mornings of the season & 3 were shooters that didn't get shot.
I've seen ONE spike from the stand and 7 doe (all at loooong ranges to boot).... We've hunted dawn til dusk every day other than Sunday and Tuesday too. About 74 hours each for Dad and I and other than the bucks he saw opening morning we've seen diddly squat.
I'm ready for late bow season to start and send the Orange Army marching into the sunset.:whiteflag:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.