Swan Lake Comments Needed II

Discussion in 'Hunting With A Disability' started by Hawk, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
  2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Wouldn't a simple "I told you so" or "nanny nanny boo boo" have sufficed? Or as Sheldon would say, "I SO informed you thusly" :D

Welcome back Hawk. :cheers:

3. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    General information that is sought after on this forum. Youth and disabled opportunities. :wave::wave:

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Oh... it looked like you were dredging up an old thread that turned argumentative and had to be locked so that you could say "tode ya so" . :D

Busting your chops a bit is all... a little welcome back hazing as it were.

5. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Honestly I just didn't want to cut and paste the proposal again, and I forgot how ridiculous that got. I think there were 2 of them, maybe the other one was less entertaining.

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well, I don't know where you get the idea that people come here to learn about youth and disabled opportunities. I just clicked on a link that went directly to some other site that had the f-bomb posted about a gazillion times... not too youth friendly :wave:

7. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    I just looked back and EVERY SINGLE THREAD about this got locked..... I can link the rest up for you if you want to take your pick.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But in the end common sense prevailed even though it is a govt agency, and we will have expanded opportunities for all Missourians due to this change Including youth and disabled, with no detrimental impact to the resources... :trophy::trophy:

8. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    It wasn't ONLY for youth and disabled, but much of it was. This is good for ALL Missouri sportsmen. I posted it here because many people visit here more often than MDS, and if you don't visit everyday you will miss a post like this over there.

What thread was that?? :eek:

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    In the KC fans thread... a post that directs you to some cards-bashing twitter dump. Funny comments actually. :D

10. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Have fun kids. Good luck in the drawing. :D