Survival Bracelets

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Muzzy17is, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Cen Fl
    Here's a sample of one of my survival bracelets that I made. It is Camo green. Realy sharp. I have enough rope left over from a few that I made to make two that will be camo green and brown more. Would make a nice set. If you're interested send me you're wrist size in a PM and we'll talk more. Interested in trades for other hunting related stuff. I will sell for $5.00 each(plus shipping). The solid color ones are great for emergency use cause they take about 11 ft of rope to make them. Would be great for dog hunters cause you'll always have that extra rope on your wrist if you need it. I can do brown, green, black, and grey in one full length. Or the two tone ones are two peices of rope in pretty much any two color combinations of the colors above, that are burned together however you don't see the joint.

These also make cool looking dog collars.
    [file]147433[/file]

2. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    I may have to get one of these. Pretty sharp!!

3. northmobigbuck80

northmobigbuck80 New Member

Jul 15, 2009
  4. wyndell.shelter

wyndell.shelter New Member

May 21, 2009
    South Central Iowa
    I gotta admit, these are pretty cool.

U2U your way

5. Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Cen Fl
    Thanks for the orders!

6. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    What's the camo look like?

7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    I just put in my order for 4!!!

8. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    could you show some other colors im very interested in some

9. Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Cen Fl
    I'll have a few made up on monday and I'll post some pics.

10. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    did you evre get pics?

11. combatmedic

combatmedic Senior Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Boone County
    i wear one every day....guy in my unit made it for me...u always have enuf rope to make a noose...:D

12. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Mine were at the PO today. Truth be known they have most likely been there for a few days! I do not go there very often. Just wanted to let you know they are here and they are great!!!! Thanks so much!

13. Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Cen Fl
    You're very welcome cfazee_mo. I'm glad you liked them. If you know any one else that wants one send them my way. Thanks again.

14. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Like them................... Nope............. LOVE THEM!!!!! Very well made! I recommend anyone wanting these to order from you! They are very well made and I really appreciate how fast you were in making and sending them!

15. Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Cen Fl
    Thanks again for all the orders. I'm gonna have a few pink and white breast cancer ones in few days, I'll post some pics when I get them done.

16. X-Tennessean

X-Tennessean Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Sikeston
    Can u make the "key chain" one ? Not sure exactly what its called, always heard "monkey ball key chain" ! It has a marble weaved into the end of it, lots of police officers have them and my bro in law got me one years ago and is still on my keys today, it is starting to wear thin on me though. I would also be interested in seeing a pic of the camo bracelet also.

17. Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Cen Fl
    I can make a key chain, it will have a loop on one end with a key ring on the other. I'll see if I can find out how to make one with the marble in it.