Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There sure is alot of seperation and disparity among our ranks lately....maybe it's just me...lol

I think we all need a couple of days with our bows in our hands, in our favorite spot in the woods, to reflect!!! I guess everyone has a bit of "cabin fever"???

Just an observation, I'm sure I'll hear about it if I'm wrong...lol

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
I think it was some tree huggers attacking from outer space :D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
What happened?

And the guy that usually has to take the blame for starting something wasn't even HERE? Say it ain't s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Eh, nuttin excitin really, DSG, just a bunch of "I'm right", no, "I'm right" arguing and stuff on some QDM threads...lol

Some folks seem to take things a bit too personally!!! Just in case you missed it, there's a shoot in Jeff City this Sunday:cheers:

·
White Board Man
14,373 Posts
Ahhh you're right, but there is always tension and little squalls aongst the team before the opener, once Sept 15th, game day, hits, and we leave the locker room and step out onto that field, it will all come together and we'll be a team!

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Just in case you missed it, there's a shoot in Jeff City this Sunday:cheers:
:wave:

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by Center Punch
There sure is alot of seperation and disparity among our ranks lately....maybe it's just me...lol

I think we all need a couple of days with our bows in our hands, in our favorite spot in the woods, to reflect!!! I guess everyone has a bit of "cabin fever"???

I don't believe that separation and disparity lately stuff for a moment. There's always differing opinions about what the facts mean... 24/7.

I'm sure everyone is chomping at the bit to get in the deer woods though.
that and whackin some ducks!!

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7

I don't believe that separation and disparity lately stuff for a moment. There's always differing opinions about what the facts mean... 24/7.

I'm sure everyone is chomping at the bit to get in the deer woods though.
that and whackin some ducks!!
Got that right! Remember the time we were set up in the wrong spot and watched the birds go into a spot 2-300yds away? So we picked up a half dozen dekes, set up over there, and empty hulls hit the ground and water!
:cheers:
Definately, was an awesome day fo sho.. hope we have some more like it this fall :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.