Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I just wanted to say thank you to 10pointer for all of his help at Bass Pro Today. If anyone can turn around a bad day of finding nothing to finding what I needed then this man did just that! Thanks Jason, you rocked today!
:dancin:

JASON!!!!!

[file]7400[/file]

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
He did a great job! And even helped Nicholas find some new shoes! :hysterical:

And wow, that's a pic with only 10pointer (Jason) in it! :eek:

Had a great time with everyone who attended!
:cheers::cheers:

·
1,047 Posts
haha, when shes in the pic i look soooo much better :rotfl:

man them shoes ya got were saweet nicholas, dont lie it wasnt your wife that wanted you to get them:peepwall:

it was great seeing you guys, glad i could help the most i could

Those raincheck items for you all should come in quickly. As soon as the first shipments of product are in ill try to fill them.

again it was great seeing you guys, i cant wait for the get together......hopefully ill be able to make it:cheers:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What shoes?
Nothing is softer on your feet or more fun and comfortable to wear than Crocs! Incredibly light, well-ventilated, and ergonomically designed, they're made of advanced Croslite" resin, which is UV-resistant, self-insulating, anti-microbial (odor-resistant), slip-resistant, easy to clean, and recyclable! Try a pair!

[file]7414[/file]

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Man that's great to have a connection like that.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jason, forget about us, I do not know your family but you seem pretty strong and your family needs someone around to lean on while they handle what has happened their way. You have so many more friends out here than you know buddy! Give me a holler if you need something or come by the studio and watch me get beat up by the young guys!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,357 Posts
I thought Nicholas was going to have to get rain check for every item he wanted except the shoes. Jason did an excellent job making sure he got what he needed.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes sir he did at that! And you and your son came through with the quiver, now if you could only come through with the Hooters!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yessum, isn't it Florissant that is trying to get/not get a Hooters!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
You shoulda said something Nicholas... Hooters is only 5 min down 70 from BPS!

·
Under appreciated
92,571 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
What shoes?
Nothing is softer on your feet or more fun and comfortable to wear than Crocs! Incredibly light, well-ventilated, and ergonomically designed, they're made of advanced Crosliteâ„¢ resin, which is UV-resistant, self-insulating, anti-microbial (odor-resistant), slip-resistant, easy to clean, and recyclable! Try a pair!
Nicholas..
You should have tried something on in the Mens department. :peepwall:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
:hysterical:
:hysterical:

Ain't no way you'll ever catch me in a pair a shoes that look like they should be on a Dutch girl.:roll2:

Jack

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.