Sunday all day sit in indiana

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by hunter7x, Nov 1, 2010.

1. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    I had a great day in the stand Sunday.

Nothing like all the kiddos on here. Wow some great bucks and love all the pictures.

I saw a total of 11 bucks Sunday before noon and a total of 18 deer. After noon I saw 1 buck and a total of 12 deer.

All the bucks were little guys but man they were on their feet!

First one is the first buck of the day. He was 8 yards from the tree.

then sunrise and some welcome heat.

[file]145015[/file]

[file]145013[/file]

2. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009

3. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    The entire farm is still in corn. I really wish they would get on it. I dont like walking right along the edge of the corn fields to get into my stands. This is the first time this year Ive ventured into the middle of the farm because of that. And the reason for the all day sit.

a small safety note. We've all talked about taking a leak out of the tree. I do it all the time and never has it bothered the deer. HOWEVER when a doe blows at you while doing this and you have no idea she is behind you at about 10 yards...lets just say she scared the beegeezes outta me and when I get surprised I jump which now I know includes my hands and arms.... it coulda been worse :hysterical: I'll leave it at that. Just be careful lol

a couple more young ins and the sunset.

[file]145021[/file]

[file]145019[/file]

[file]145017[/file]

4. Cook

Cook Active Member

May 28, 2003
    It will dry after a while from the body heat :)

5. T.R.

T.R. Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Mercer County
    Nice pictures

6. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
  7. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    So ya sprayed a little cover scent on yourself? :wave::D

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Looks like fun to me... all cept for the peeing on yerself and all. :D

9. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1873553&tid=130490&author=hunter7x] The entire farm is still in corn. I really wish they would get on it. I dont like walking right along the edge of the corn fields to get into my stands. This is the first time this year Ive ventured into the middle of the farm because of that. And the reason for the all day sit.

a small safety note. We've all talked about taking a leak out of the tree. I do it all the time and never has it bothered the deer. HOWEVER when a doe blows at you while doing this and you have no idea she is behind you at about 10 yards...lets just say she scared the beegeezes outta me and when I get surprised I jump which now I know includes my hands and arms.... it coulda been worse :hysterical: I'll leave it at that. Just be careful lol

a couple more young ins and the sunset. [/rquote]

I needed that chuckle. Good thing I wasn't drinkin coffee.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

10. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Hey, there's a wet spot on your camo britches.

11. Piney

Piney New Member

Feb 4, 2005
    SW MO
    Just sprayed coffee all over my keyboard! :claphands:

12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1873808&tid=130490&author=cummins5.9]Hey, there's a wet spot on your camo britches.[/rquote]beats red spots from primo wipes, just sayin:D

corn still in eh,i'm sorry:wave: