Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 3 ton of lime about 2 weeks ago to spread on a lot of small plots. With Jennys' help, we got er done yesterday. I tried it by myself, but the lime wanted to compact in the bottom of the spreader & not flow well. I figured out that if I beat on the drum with a rubber mallet, it would start flowing & keep flowing. So I walked beside the rear tire & beat the drum when it quit flowing. Needless to say, I got peppered a few times. Had one piece about the size of a soybean lodge itself in my nose. Not fun. Was definately ready for a shower.

Attachments

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
I wanna see the pic of you after walking behind that for a while!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
Yeah, where is that picture?? I hate going on vacation, I miss out on too much fun on this site!!!!!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Terry, can't you see me behind that cloud?

Lovin the tractor. Gonna go try to find a disc tomorrow.

Have a good vacation?

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
Im glad my old baby is treating you well, vacation was alright a week in Puerto Rico by the beach with fufu drinks and thonged latin babes...Id a rather been setting corner posts on the farm.........yeah..........right. It was a good time...with the wife there....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.