Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan did great at the world, Nick also blew, with his age being older, he couldnt blow in the youth and he couldnt blow in the mens world, he had not yet qualified since this was his first yr, so the only thing he could blow in was last chance to the get into the world, he blew against some of the big boys out there and he came in like 18th out of 40 of the best callers around. I was very nervous for him also, we got there signed up and couple hrs later he had to go up there and call, when was done, I was and am very proud of his standing also, takes alot of guts and skill to get where he and and his brother got in a part of a calling season. They blew many hrs, got yelled at by mom alot, but they still kept practicing. They have been many bumps in the road getting there, many promises and many broken promises by some. I told them keep your chins up, keep blowing you will do great. I am very very proud of both my boys and how far they got this yr. :D:D:D:cheers:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Heck it makes me proud to know the whole crew. Good job boys keep at

·
13,390 Posts
The Goetz crew can flat call..No Doubt about it... Great Jobs guys... and they are great people too

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all, we will be there again next year, maybe next year we can have a cheerleader section.:claphands:, It is a fun time, everyone that is into duck hunting needs to see it at least once. Kinda see alot of the big name call makers etc there. :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts