Stumped

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Bowhunter4life, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Been sitting here since 30 minutes before shooting light and have yet to see a deer. I'm on a horseshoe shaped ridge where I have always seen deer. I cannot
    believe I havnt seen something

2. MOFish20

MOFish20 Science Doesn't Care What You Believe

Oct 12, 2010
    welcome to my 2010 season. been hunting my butt off and I havent seen a deer in a month.

3. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    That's deer hunting.

4. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1885573&tid=131365&author=MOFish20]welcome to my 2010 season. been hunting my butt off and I havent seen a deer in a month.[/rquote]

Aye Aye....saw my first deer from the stand this past weekend. Was a small buck on public ground.

5. MOFish20

MOFish20 Science Doesn't Care What You Believe

Oct 12, 2010
    i'm sure these 75 degree days are gonna really make movement pick up too.:whinging:

Time to wash up the short sleeved shirts again.

6. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Saw one doe friday mornin and she bedded down 40 yds away in a brush pile for 8 hrs without a shot.I thought she was gonna draw a buck in but nada.I would watch her thru my binocs as I grunted,rattled,bleated and I even threw fig bars at her to get her to move so I could get a shot she wouldnt budge.By the way she was directly downwind in a drainage

7. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
  8. cowboy

cowboy New Member

been slow for me too. I think the moon phase and the high temps are not helping things.