Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to our deer trailer today saw this on our deck. At first I thought somebody had killed a squirrel and put the tail there, but it was still attached to the squirrel. It had climbed down in to the whole where used to stick the lantern pole and got stuck.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Did ya get it out... and alive?

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Had one get stuck in a hole in a tree at my old house. He didn't fair so well.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Originally posted by droptine
Man, why didn't ya just grab him by the tail and yank him outa there? :D
Man, that reminds me of a story my dad and uncle loved to tell. They were cable splicers for SWB and they always loved it when they were up working on a pole and saw a squirrel heading down the cable towards them. They couldnt resist giving the cable a good shake and watching the show. Well one day, one of their buddies opend some sort of box up on a pole and a squirrel had gotten in it. Instead of racing out of the box, the squirrel tried to hide and only his tail was sticking out of his hiding spot so this guy grabbed his pair of nines (pliers) and grabbed him by the tail. Problem was, he grabbed too far up and grabbed him with the cutters and cut the squirrel's tail off. They said it looked like a cartoon scene when that squirrel came out of there and tore that guy a new one. He bout fell off his ladder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.