Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I always wax mine when they start looking alittle fuzzy. I find I don't have to wax nearly as often since I started using bees wax.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Once a month or once a week if shooting some heavy 3D.

BTH

·
17,674 Posts
Once or twice a month here as well. The more my bow gets shot typically the more I wax it. Really you just don't want the strings to fray and get real dried out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Whats the best wax to use on your strings? because the wax i use seems to only last for like a week or 2

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
[rquote=1643002&tid=107702&author=BadToTheBoneBowman]Whats the best wax to use on your strings? because the wax i use seems to only last for like a week or 2[/rquote]

Believe it or not, nothing bears toilet ring wax. Just be sure to buy a new one.:rof2: A small piece of leather rapidly run up & down the string after you apply the wax will heat it up & drive it deep into the string.

·
Registered
56 Posts
[rquote=1643036&tid=107702&author=hun10]I use the stuff from Bohning and it works well for me. A few dollars. Nothing expensive.[/rquote]Thats what i use and it doesnt work well for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.