Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
17,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was walking canyons Saturday hunting and found a 2001 Chevy Tahoe with all the meth making equipment:eek:Found a 20 ld bottle of anhd. amm. with all the fitting, scales, etc. So I called the law and they come out and said the Tahoe was stolen and it was 110 miles away sitting in the bottom of a canyon. It was driven down in the canyon and hide real well:eek:

[file]83149[/file]

[file]83147[/file]

[file]83145[/file]

[file]83143[/file]

[file]83141[/file]

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
did they haul it out of there

·
11,357 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: Luckily there wasn't anyone there. I would say there is no telling what someone would do if they were actively cooking. Glad you were able to turn it in and stay safe:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
No pics but when I was a teenager we were squirrel hunting and stumbled up on a working moonshine still. We kinda left in a hurry!

Another time while rabbit hunting at night we came across a friends car with him and his girl friend making out rather heavily. My friend yelled out "Where's MY Daughter!!" and I fired my shotgun in the air! I do believe when that car tore out of there the boy was still halfway in the back seat!

·
17,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1502179&tid=104821&author=Bricky]did they haul it out of there [/rquote]

Nope still there say they don't know how they are going to get it out. I said take the serial # up to the Chevy dealer and have a key made and I'd get it out:whistle: They said how, I said well they drove it in, I'll drive her out:whistle:

·
17,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1502195&tid=104821&author=akphelps]That would freak me out. Glad nobody was there. You're probably lucky that you didn't find that thing with a body in it.[/rquote]

I was thinking I was:scared::cheers:Lets say the pistol was on alert:whistle:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,493 Posts
[rquote=1502201&tid=104821&author=hillbilly][Lets say the pistol was on alert:whistle:[/rquote]

:D Oh to have you set up for Punked, and have a stuffed turtle jump out after you! :rof2: :cheers:

:eek: Can't get it out of there! That's crazy! I agree with the key idea! Lets see what this baby is made of! :D

"Mrs. Wilson........This is OnStar. We have located your vehicle."

"No, no ma'am, you can't have it back."

"No, its in pretty good shape. A few dings and scratches, but its still looking pretty good."

"Well, the only thing we figure, is they dropped it in here with a chopper."

"No ma'am. I'm not sure what your insurance company is going to say about that either. We've located it, so I'm not sure "total loss" is the right term."

Parker

[Edited on 12-8-2009 by Parker]

·
5,092 Posts
i found a marijuana patch of 50 plants when i was turkey hunting in the mark twain national forest. it made the hair on the back of my neck stick up when i realized what i had just walked into. it certainly makes you feel vulnerable when you stumble into those situations.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That right there is scary:eek:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
[rquote=1502229&tid=104821&author=citybowhunter]i found a marijuana patch of 50 plants when i was turkey hunting in the mark twain national forest. it made the hair on the back of my neck stick up when i realized what i had just walked into. it certainly makes you feel vulnerable when you stumble into those situations. [/rquote]

The bad thing is that some of the growers set booby traps to protect their crops. A magazine article I saw a few years back mentioned things like poisonous snakes staked down by the tail, or shotgun shells rigged to mouse traps and set with trip wires.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.