Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it out from about 4:30 to 8:30 each day with my daughter. Managed 5 keeper crappie the first day and 2 keeper crappie the 2nd. Only caught 3 short crappie to go with the keepers. Plus...one 13" walleye, 1 11" spotted bass and a feisty little 5" warmouth.

Flooded the motor just idling along (I guess) on the 1st afternoon fishing. Thank goodness a nice guy came along and had a wrench and some knowhow to get us going. Someone on here???? :cheers:

Took my 5 year old on his first boat ride ever. The picture is of him getting ready to go. He liked the bumps and turns the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
caf4, sounds like your crappie fishing went a bit better than mine on stockton. we were good for 2 keeper crappie, 2 wallies, 1 drum, 1 bluegill, 2 or 3 dink crappie. had we spent more time on the water, we'd probably have faired better. the wind was typical stockton though. did take my friend's 5 yr. old out and watched him land a nice sized walleye on his zebco kid's pole, this made the outing all worth it!

:)

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Great pic. Sounds like a good time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.