Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mosins are HIGH at my gun shops and im looking for a mosin that i can actually trade my shotgun for. my mom has called up every local shop and they declined it. but also i showed her the midwest gun trader and she says she doesnt get a good feeling on it because their might be criminals.

what do i do?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
What shotgun are you tradin ?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
[rquote=1497335&tid=104499&author=Doemaster]just a mossberg 12 pump. nothing special. i got a 20 gauge single shot thats all you need.[/rquote]
Will it shoot 3&1/2's ?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
[rquote=1497366&tid=104499&author=Doemaster]its just 3 ''[/rquote]
Okay cool, I'm lookin for one that shoots 3 &1/2's
sorry

·
Registered
17,084 Posts
Problem is that Mossbergs arent worth that much... And the resale value is pretty low...
Not to put your gun down... They are awesome guns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant get a better gun for the price... just sayin:cheers:

·
17,661 Posts
There will be a gun show in Columbia on New Years day and till the 3rd I believe. I bet you and your mom would find a good deal there, plus it gives you time to sell your shotty.:cheers:

·
Registered
14,401 Posts
If you need a 3 1/2 inch gun to duck or goose hunt then you don't know how to duck or goose hunt. If you know what you are doing 2 3/4 inch or 3 inch are more than enough.

·
Registered
17,084 Posts
[rquote=1498772&tid=104499&author=DADAKOTA]If you need a 3 1/2 inch gun to duck or goose hunt then you don't know how to duck or goose hunt. If you know what you are doing 2 3/4 inch or 3 inch are more than enough. [/rquote]

Yea but 3.5" will kill them more deader!!!:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
[rquote=1498772&tid=104499&author=DADAKOTA]If you need a 3 1/2 inch gun to duck or goose hunt then you don't know how to duck or goose hunt. If you know what you are doing 2 3/4 inch or 3 inch are more than enough. [/rquote]
I don't hunt duck or geese so I guess I don't know how to hunt them although I did help my uncle catch a couple of geese out of his chicken house once but we didn't use a shotgun.

·
Registered
17,084 Posts
[rquote=1498776&tid=104499&author=ALMOST NORMAL]They are a lot better deader:hysterical::rof2:[/rquote]

Better is the new Deader!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Come on, lets find this kid a nagant, best bet is a gunshow with someone with you to help ya pick out a good un & i'll bet one of the vendors will make the shotgun trade.:smiley:

[Edited on 12/4/2009 by Mojorisin]

·
17,661 Posts
[rquote=1498815&tid=104499&author=Mojorisin]Come on, lets find this kid a nagant, best bet is a gunshow with someone with you to help ya pick out a good un & i'll bet one of the vendors will make the shotgun trade.:smiley:

[Edited on 12/4/2009 by Mojorisin][/rquote]

There's one in Columbia I know on Jan. 1st.:cheers:

·
Button Buck Aficionado
1,188 Posts
On the contrary, 3.5" shells have less capacity to reach out to long distances than do 3" magnum shells......I must not be a good ducker...whenever I use 2 3/4" I end up crippling a lot of birds and tiring the dog out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.