Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the yard space at our new house I unfortunately need to reduce the dogs by one.
This is Cooper, he is a neutered mostly black lab mix and free to a good home.
He is about 2 years old and weighs around 50-55 pounds(just a guess). We adopted him as a pup in the fall of 2004. He is a good dog and very playful with our kids. He was an inside dog for a while and housebroken.
Shots are good, except I can't find nor get a rabies verification so he'll need one if you would have to license him.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no idea, if I knew better I'd say nothing because he has no markings or shapes but I can't say he's purebreed.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes he is house broken.
He was kenneled with two huskies and a rotie without issues, well besides the not realizing he was neutered when my female husky was in heat. He never strayed either when my totie has busted up the fence, he never left the kennel.

Otterville is just east of Sedalia on 50.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
What a cute lil fella!!!! Would love to have another dog, but the misses doesn't even want me having the one I got. Good luck in finding him a home. A gal at work is thinking about getting a dog to replace her son's hamster. I sent her a link. She is still kicking the idear around.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well after nearly 2 months Cooper has found a new home and as a guard dog even....lol

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by onearmblkpwdr
Well after nearly 2 months Cooper has found a new home and as a guard dog even....lol
:cheers: I was a guard dog once upon a time for a Ford Dealership! It was a good gig! He'll be happy! :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Originally posted by onearmblkpwdr
:cheers: I was a guard dog once upon a time for a Ford Dealership! It was a good gig! He'll be happy! :cheers:

Parker
parker want a bone, here boy:D

glad you found him a home :cheers:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Had a time digging this up.
I need to revisit this idea. My 2 huskies are getting a little controling and unfortunately Cooper is odd man out.
He is now nearing 3, probably around 65-70 pounds. Lasted about 2 weeks with my brother in law.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.