Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevens Model 200 .308 Win and Rossi Youth Gun Sold and Traded

3K views 39 replies 20 participants last post by  Ozarkian 
#1 ·
Thought I'd throw this out there and see if theres any interest. $325.00 firm

Stevens Model 200 308 Win.

Bushnell Sportsman 3x9x40 Scope

Its a good good shooter but im gearing up to get an AR and could use some extra funds to make that purchase.

Action :Bolt Action
Caliber :308 Winchester
Barrel Length :22"
Capacity :4 + 1
Trigger :Single Stage
Safety :Thumb safety
Length :41 3/4"
Weight :6 1/2 lbs
Stock :Gray Synthetic
Finish :Blue

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics. Im in West Plains area and could drive to meet some of the way.

See less See more
#3 ·
My son has a youth savage w/o accutrigger - which is the same action. They may be an inexpensive gun but don't let that fool you. It is extremely accurate and has a better trigger pull than my rem 700. Great price on a great gun, it should sell quick:eek::

#4 ·
[rquote=1486697&tid=103836&author=rh44mag]My son has a youth savage w/o accutrigger - which is the same action. They may be an inexpensive gun but don't let that fool you. It is extremely accurate and has a better trigger pull than my rem 700. Great price on a great gun, it should sell quick:eek::[/rquote]

This is a Stevens, not a Savage, are they the same?

#6 ·
[rquote=1486888&tid=103836&author=rh44mag]The stevens is a low end savage - the only basic difference is the savage does not have the accutrigger. (savage owns the stevens name)[/rquote]

you meant the savage DOES have the Accutrigger, yes ? :confused: my son's does, anyway....

#8 ·
Yep no accu trigger on this one. There is a pretty good mod you can do to the Stevens (Google it) and involves replacing the spring to a .40 piano wire and some other adjustments but you should be very careful doing this and only if you know what your doing. :D

If I was keeping it I'd take it to a gunsmith and get a trigger job. That will make it sweet for sure.

#19 ·
[rquote=1538063&tid=103836&author=derkspire]would you take any less for your .308?[/rquote]

Sorry im about a month late on the reply but been busy.

I have to get $325.00 for it. Its a great buy at that price.

I also have a Rossi youth model single shot with 2 barrels and case.

.17 cal and .410 $125.00 for it. I can post pics if anyones interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.