Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well our best field that was freshly planted with corn is 3ft under water right now. If river gets over 30ft we lose the other field, according to the river gauge its at 29.4ft right now.

SMASHED! I hate duck hunting.........the stuff that can go wrong just always will.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,067 Posts
duck hunting.........the stuff that can go wrong just always will.
Yep....... Sure seems that way a lot of the time....

You don't HAVE to be crazy to be a duck hunter, but it sure helps...... My dad used to say that more often than he probably should have, but it's dead on.... :wave1:

· Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,881 Posts
So sorry to hear this - besides the time and energy there's the financial lose as well. :banghead:

Here's to hoping it all works out for you in the end.

May the duck gods smile on you this Fall and provide full strap for your efforts! :cheers:

· Banned
66,381 Posts
well our best field that was freshly planted with corn is 3ft under water right now. If river gets over 30ft we lose the other field, according to the river gauge its at 29.4ft right now.

SMASHED! I hate duck hunting.........the stuff that can go wrong just always will.
Josh Goins must be using his voodoo doll....

Reactions: ryanlowe02

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,067 Posts
Sounds like Mississippi is headed to near record flooding again.......

Seems like we get 500 year floods, about every other year these days..... :banging:

Reactions: Skduckhunt

· Registered
14,408 Posts
Looks awesome

Reactions: 20'
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.