State Football Playoffs Sectionals

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by squints1, Nov 8, 2010.

1. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    Sikeston beats Cape 40-0. Plays winner of Gateway Tech and Roosevelt on Saturday in St. Louis.

2. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    macon beat centralia 42-16

3. Roosevelt looked good against windsor theyre qb likes to run!

4. Just saw the news roosevelt won by a field goal in overtime

5. mag1

mag1 Active Member

Warrenton beat Jennings 22-18

6. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    WC beat Helias 35-21
    we'll host Union this Sat

7. DUTCHMAN

DUTCHMAN New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Gasconade County,MO
    Owensville beat Osage 42 to 13 was the score when i left late in the fourth. Now we (owensville) play Bowling Green i belive this saturday! I think its first time owensville has played them ever or atleast in a long time. cant wait to listen to it while in the stand. Actually my stand i will be able to hear the intercom from my stand and the bands playing etc my farm buts up to the schools ground here in owensville

8. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    [rquote=1886804&tid=131445&author=greenheadsmoker]Roosevelt looked good against windsor theyre qb likes to run![/rquote]

So does ours. Over 1,000 on the ground with 18 TD's plus 15 more and a grand through the air. Not to mention our RB has over 1,000 and 15 house calls. The best part of our team though is the D.

9. Roosevelts d wasnt to impressive in the first half and neither was theyre offense but they are defiantly a second half team and if you are going to the game bring the heat and leave it in the car

10. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    [rquote=1886920&tid=131445&author=greenheadsmoker]Roosevelts d wasnt to impressive in the first half and neither was theyre offense but they are defiantly a second half team and if you are going to the game bring the heat and leave it in the car [/rquote]

Should be a good game. I'm gonna have to stream it on the computer though since I'll be laid up on the couch after surgery on Friday.