Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday Remington and I went out and took four squirrels. Remington carried his crossman pumpmaster 760 and I took my winchester model 69a 22lr. I was a little windy but we found a few greys feeding in some hicory nuts. We had a great time. It was the first time I have been squirrel hunting in years. We will definately be going again. Havin fried squirrel tonight!:cheers:

·
blu bogart
22,207 Posts
:woot::woot::woot:......looks like fun.I haven't been for years either,since my boy's we're young too.:cheers:

·
17,685 Posts
:kewlpics: looks like you had a good time:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That is very neat, congrats:kewlpics:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Great to see you getting out w/the youngn. I grew up on squirrel & rabbit huntin. Dad wasn't much of a deer/turkey hunter, but he always had me out after the little critters. Still love to get after 'em but don't do it nearly as much as I used to.
Anyway looks like you had a real good trip to the woods.:cheers:

·
27,514 Posts
That is really cool. What a great way to spend the time with the little one.

·
PURE KILLER
37,999 Posts
sweet,got a new scope i am gonna be putting on my pellet gun and playing with some rabbits:)

·
591 Posts
Great pics and I know from experience with my son that it had to be an awesome time, Thanks for sharing!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts