Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it working for you right now?

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
2,460 Posts
Their cameras are junk, but they have always been pretty good about resolving issues and have sent me a couple of replacement cameras. That said, I will buy a different brand going forward.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I quit reveal and went entirely to spypoint, they replaced 2 camera for me when my reveal went bad the said send it in with $99 and they would send me a new one.🤔 I believe that is what I paid for the original, I said no thanks.

·
Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,743 Posts
Running north of 20+ Spypoints and have been for over four years now. While I'll admit their customer service hold times are outrageous 'in-season" when you do finally get someone they always make it right. I've had more than a few cameras replaced that were well out of warranty and they have never given me any problems with any replacement.

I also signed up for the $99 Insiders Club so I get 250 pictures per camera per month for 22 cameras (5500 pics a month) at no charge other than the one time a year $99 fee which works out to $8.25 per month. 250 pictures per month on 22 individual cameras for $8.25 per month, show me a Tactacam plan even remotely close to that cost and I'll consider them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts