1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
General info can be found here:

http://missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=74816&page=1

Rules:

1. PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING, NOT MIGHT, I DUNNO, I WANT TO, POSSIBLY, MAYBE... EITHER YOU WILL BE OR WILL NOT, IF NOT DO NOT VOTE.

2. We will close the voting by Saturday night.

3. Soon as we choose a day, we will need $$ to get this done, so again you either got da dough and are going or your arent.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
dont think 7th is available...

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Feb 7 is not available guys... Reb made a mistake..

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
If we have alot of guys notihg says we cant get a couple different hunts set up

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
June 20th, good day.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
June 20th, good day.
:stickfight: Your post will be deleted... This thread is for serious duck hunters only... No "posers" allowed:D

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
Lets go with Feb 7 th then

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by kgdog
Lets go with Feb 7 th then
That was a mistake by Rebel... My buddy has no weekends left.. he is all booked up.. the other dates that are posted is all that he has left

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24
June 20th, good day.
:stickfight: Your post will be deleted... This thread is for serious duck hunters only... No "posers" allowed:D
welp delete it then, i am not a serious duck hunter, heck, wouldn't know what to do with a duck if i got one and if i got serious it wouldn't be any fun. i am gonna have to figure out what a poser is before i confess to being on of them. oh, and not respecting duck hunter would go after sky carp anyway. no you hurt my feelings and i am going to run off and play with the bambi huggers :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24
June 20th, good day.
welp delete it then, i am not a serious duck hunter, heck, wouldn't know what to do with a duck if i got one and if i got serious it wouldn't be any fun. i am gonna have to figure out what a poser is before i confess to being on of them. oh, and not respecting duck hunter would go after sky carp anyway. no you hurt my feelings and i am going to run off and play with the bambi huggers :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:
:hysterical::rof2::rof2::rof2:
you see sky carp are the cousin of ducks:D
if pintails or mallets come into our spread you can shoot them but are on you own... Nothing like boiled goose... mmmm good!:claphands:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts