Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,339 Posts
You might check your local farm coop or county soil and water office. Other than that, I'm not sure who would have one. Might be cheaper to buy a atv spreader. Seems like I remember Fulton's MFA had a pull behind cone spreader that people could rent if you are anywhere close to there
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.