Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Sportsman's Guide is a fine company to work with. I've never had any trouble ordering from them. If the boots don't fit, I'm sure they have a good return policy. They're a pretty good sized outfit.

Those boots look like they'd work to me. Personally, I don't wear anything but Rocky and LaCrosse, but that's just because they fit right.

Parker

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Yep.. couple of good experiences here with Sportsmans guide.

·
19,585 Posts
I've bought quite a bit of "stuff" over the past few years, and have never had a problem, except when...

I ordered some .30 caliber ammo once, and it took FOREVER to arrive. Supposedly they over-sold their inventory, and had to wait for more to arrive. I finally received it 3-4 months later... :roll2:

That has been my only bad experience with them. I wouldn't hesitate to order anything from them ~ except ammo. But that's just me...

·
just a no body
16,020 Posts
Good luck here too.

Except the sizes seem a bit small. always order the size bigger especially if your buying foriegn made stuff (clothing). My Girlfriend ended up with lots of my European Camo:frown:

bought a Guide gear sleeping bag and its super tuff..

no problems here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.