**SPEED TRAP ALERT 61/67 S Farmington/Fredricktown**

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by conradtactical, Nov 11, 2010.

1. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
    My 'ole man just called me on his way down to deer camp and said from Farmington to Fredricktown, he counted 28 local and state police running radar.

Not that I condone speeding, just be careful and watch your speed, no one likes tickets.

2. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    stopped several deer hunter myself this morning. no tickets though, guess i'm just a softy for goaters running late after waking up to a little cold front.:D

3. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    [rquote=1892160&tid=131765&author=winger]stopped several deer hunter myself this morning. no tickets though, guess i'm just a softy for goaters running late after waking up to a little cold front.:D[/rquote]

You are just too nice "Uncle Rico" oh. btw. thanks for the warning you gave me this am...... really appreciate it............. :grouphug::grouphug::innocent::whistle::stirpot::scared::scared:

4. Imagine that, another stl cat heading south. Oh joy! Let me guess, pinecone? Lmao! Ill be sure and call the local highway patrol and let them know your onto them, so they can go ahead and go to the donut shop!

5. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
  6. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1892173&tid=131765&author=mrb][rquote=1892160&tid=131765&author=winger]stopped several deer hunter myself this morning. no tickets though, guess i'm just a softy for goaters running late after waking up to a little cold front.:D[/rquote]

You are just too nice "Uncle Rico" oh. btw. thanks for the warning you gave me this am...... really appreciate it............. :grouphug::grouphug::innocent::whistle::stirpot::scared::scared:[/rquote]

senior citizen discount.:D

7. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    [rquote=1891674&tid=131765&author=conradtactical]My 'ole man just called me on his way down to deer camp and said from Farmington to Fredricktown, he counted 28 local and state police running radar.

Not that I condone speeding, just be careful and watch your speed, no one likes tickets.[/rquote]

That's why I head north. There's never any police shooting radar N on 61. :bull: