Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specks were on the move all day yesterday ........Heard some this am too ..Its that time(y)

·
King of Callaway
42,812 Posts
Wish they would open goose season and leave it open, certainly no shortage of them.

·
13,866 Posts
I heard them yesterday but did not see them, to many trees

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,942 Posts
All I saw yesterday was a huge flock of pelicans..... Specks are way cooler. :D

Reactions: killmode

·
Registered
426 Posts
I saw a couple groups this morning while taking my son to school. Can’t wait for the next couple weeks to go by. I’m ready for season.

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They were flying fairly low with the rain and cloud cover in mid mo

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,942 Posts
They were snows!!!!
How on Earth would you know, it's not like we've ever seen any geese when we go goose hunting. :D

Reactions: rat and killmode

·
Quack
5,352 Posts
Didn't seem to know where they were going. I had a hundred or so circling my house for twenty minutes. Maybe I need to set up some decoys in the front yard

·
Under appreciated
89,807 Posts
How on Earth would you know, it's not like we've ever seen any geese when we go goose hunting. :D
We saw specks last year, they just no likey. I got a first hand lesson in why people hate refuges so much.

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,942 Posts
We saw specks last year, they just no likey. I got a first hand lesson in why people hate refuges so much.
I know, just trying to add to the legend of our waterfowling swank hunts... If we told people we actually did see waterfowls, they might suspect we're actually trying to kill some, and not just laugh, smoke cigars, etc. Although, seeing catpops molest that Canada goose was epic. :D

Reactions: rat

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Pelicans I think

1 - 14 of 14 Posts