Special treat in the Blind today

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by Boogan1, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Boogan1

Boogan1 Senior Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Stover, MO
    The Whack Shack crew has some strange tastes when it comes to duck blind food, we normally dine on sardines, smoked oysters, vienna sausages and such, but today being opening day we did it a little more special and pulled out the stops. How many of you had caviar in the blind this morning!? And the really amazing thing, the 3 year old asked for more!!!!

[file]144390[/file]

[file]144392[/file]

[file]144394[/file]

2. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    Did you tell him what it was! Fish eggs :eek: Tough kid you got there.:claphands:

3. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    well congrats. personally i would probably eat the turd out of a ducks but before i eat that stuff but who am i to judge:D

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I see you've followed the advise of Emily Post by lifting up that pinky....:2thumbsup:

Nice touch using the doily.

[file]144437[/file]

5. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
  6. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Sure haven't heard of that in a blind before. I think I will stick with pancakes and bacon and eggs

7. Fla_Guy

Fla_Guy Active Member

Dec 13, 2005
    NC
    You should also try some pickled (or smoked called kippers) herrings in those blinds!

Delicious.

That caviar looked OK too though.

8. CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER Active Member

[rquote=1871461&tid=130281&author=riverbottomhunter]Sure haven't heard of that in a blind before. I think I will stick with pancakes and bacon and eggs[/rquote]

:thinking: Right there with Ya :whistle:

9. missouri10x

missouri10x Member

Aug 27, 2008
    carroll county
    Only so much stuff u can get in a blind bag or a boat for that matter. Shoot if i had my drathers id have steak and eggs with some hash browns on the side all served up fresh and hot by a pretty gal. But for what it is and where your at pretty hard to beat meat in a can stuff.......Just sayin :cheers:

10. TATER

TATER Active Member

I loves me some caviar...:eek::

11. hodawg

hodawg Active Member

Oct 8, 2007
  12. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    :eek:::eek:::eek::
    I can just see it now...Sittin in a blind when a boat pulls up...."Pardon me....Would you have any Grat Poupon?"

:claphands::claphands::claphands: