Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted yet but this deer was killed in Dade County with a Muzzleloader I believe. Supposably it green scores 210. It was not killed by me but I am 100% sure it was killed in Southwest MO. It was in the Dade County Vadette Newspaper last week. Heck of a buck. I wonder how old it is for it to be that big from that part of the state.
[file]91084[/file]

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
He is a goodun for sure,,,north or south.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
south dade...nothin but cows where it was supposably killed. 20" spread and 24 pts.....

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more east than south

·
Registered
491 Posts
I actually got to see the rack at the taxi while droppping my deer from Kansas off and it is a true Monster. It was killed somewhere near Ash Grove and Eudora Missouri. Congrats to the killer and yes the taxi has a big buck contest and he scored it at 210

·
Registered
816 Posts
:cheers::cheers: one heck of a buck there

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
looks like the ash grove deer

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats the one...I giant for sure...There were several nice ones killed in that county this year.....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
[rquote=1558680&tid=108414&author=centralMOhntr]Thats the one...I giant for sure...There were several nice ones killed in that county this year.....[/rquote]

I think it was killed in Greene county but idk for sure

·
Registered
102 Posts
I saw the buck at the taxi also and it is a great deer and no it wasn't killed in greene county... The story I heard it was killed by an older gentleman that was walking from his stand to the truck and the deer stood up at 40 yrds. The man had never seen the deer before that day. Great buck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.