Soteger Condor I Over and Under 12 gauge - SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by dabbler1also, Nov 12, 2010.

1. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    For Sale -

Stoeger Condor I over and under 12 gauge shotgun. Factory improved/modified chokes and also comes with two Northwind Waterfowl chokes as well - they are both "duck" series.

I have had this gun a few years and am the second owner. I bought it locally and have fired about 300 rounds through it between dove and duck loads. It does have one very small stress crack in the stock where the the stock meets the receiver. It had that when I bought it and it has not got any larger even with shooting heavy loads throught it. I would not thnk twice about it holding up but wanted to make that known up front.

$200.00 gets all in the pictures - Kansas City area face to face or can arrange delivery after receipt of payment otherwise.

Thanks for looking

Dab

[file]147751[/file]

[file]147753[/file]

2. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Does it have extractors or ejectors? ANd nice looking gun btw.

3. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    Good question - Extractor - no shells flying up in the air when opening. Single trigger also.

dab

4. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

What's the barrle length? Is it 36"?

5. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    I ask this question because i only have use of one of my arms. Is the action worked in enouf that it opens easilly or would i have the devil of a time and nead to use my leg to help me open/break the gun oppen? But sound enouf ( i know it is or you wount be selling it) but sound enouf its not a sloppy soup can?

6. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    Short swing bird gun - 26" barrels - overall length of gun is 43"

7. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    O i not worried about the lenth i off hand a M1 Gerand one handed. I know that gun u selling wiill be lighter.

8. dabbler1also

dabbler1also New Member

May 25, 2003
    Independence
    [rquote=1893343&tid=131862&author=Longbow26] I ask this question because i only have use of one of my arms. Is the action worked in enouf that it opens easilly or would i have the devil of a time and nead to use my leg to help me open/break the gun oppen? But sound enouf ( i know it is or you wount be selling it) but sound enouf its not a sloppy soup can?[/rquote]

It is pretty tight - it doesn't fall open freely when tripped. Hope this answers your question.

dab