Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've upgraded my home theatre system so I need to get this one sold. It is a Sony STR-DE875 and comes with remote, owner's manual, a center channel speaker, and two satellite speakers. Every once in a while the sound would get low, but I think that had something to do with the sub I had hooked up to it or the speaker selector switch I had hooked up to it. It never happened enough for me to worry about it. MWT price $65.

Here's the unit with the center channel on top of it along with the remote and owner's manual.
[file]92144[/file]

Here is one of the satellite speakers on a stand I will include in the sale. There are two of these.
[file]92146[/file]

Cabinet available separately.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
What did you upgrade to? I just upgraded to HD and My sound on my RCA home theater is low on HD channels now.Have to run the volume almost all the way up to hear good.Guess I need to upgrade also.

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1566514&tid=108942&author=ymurf]What did you upgrade to? I just upgraded to HD and My sound on my RCA home theater is low on HD channels now.Have to run the volume almost all the way up to hear good.Guess I need to upgrade also.[/rquote]

I had this one upstairs in the living room so I replaced it with a Sony Dream System that is all in one. I am redoing my man cave so I got a 40" Samsung LCD and an Onkyo home theatre system to go with it. It is a 7 speaker system with a sub and I added another sub I already had. Just got done installing the speaker brackets from the ceiling tonight.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
[rquote=1571650&tid=108942&author=kc704][rquote=1566514&tid=108942&author=ymurf]What did you upgrade to? I just upgraded to HD and My sound on my RCA home theater is low on HD channels now.Have to run the volume almost all the way up to hear good.Guess I need to upgrade also.[/rquote]

I had this one upstairs in the living room so I replaced it with a Sony Dream System that is all in one. I am redoing my man cave so I got a 40" Samsung LCD and an Onkyo home theatre system to go with it. It is a 7 speaker system with a sub and I added another sub I already had. Just got done installing the speaker brackets from the ceiling tonight.[/rquote]
A friend of mine at work has a Onkyo and it is one of the best I ever heard,But they are a little pricey for me at this time.

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine on sale at Nebraska Furniture Mart and even got in on the no sales tax thing I think. Spent about 2/3 of what it would have normally cost me for everything. It rattles the walls of the house pretty efficiently too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.