Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Yea, the right side looks great! Do you have any more pics of him? I'm curious if he has any obvious injuries.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I saw a blind, dead deer one time with a rack like that. Had no right eye and little to no right antler.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
He'd still be a trophy to me... especially with a bow!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JRNYRAVN; Here are a couple more but not much to see. Maybe when this luke warm weather breaks I'll get some daylight that will show something!

Attachments

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
yeah thats a diffeent one for sure,be a once i life time maybe,and has character.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Thanks Snowman. He looks pretty normal to me but you never know. About 12 years ago I shot a small 6 point up in WI that the antlers stuck pretty much straight out of the head with little curvage to them. I didn't think much of it til the next day when I skinned him I found two X-shaped scares on the inside of his hide, at the backstraps, where someone had shot him with an arrow the previous year. The meat around the area, on both backstraps, was gray and hard as a rock but all healed. If you get him you might be surprised at what you find. Nice pics by the way.

Wow mailman! The both of you should get together with those to bucks a make one nice one, and one oddball. Kinda like mix matched socks.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
A little early to be rubbin' that hard isn't it.
Maybe he ran into a tree when you blinded him a month ago.....lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.