Something different

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by bowhuntKS, Nov 7, 2010.

1. bowhuntKS

bowhuntKS King of the White Ninjas

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    Second time I've ever seen this...watched a young buck today for no apparent reason jump in a pond and swim across it when he could have just walked around...

Watched two bucks chase a doe through the same pond a few years ago...Pond is actually about 7 acres and is a water shed. Still no clue why the buck this morning though decided to take a dip.:shrug:

2. htredneck

htredneck Active Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    He wanted to be nice and clean for the ladies...

3. 160983

160983 Guest

Maybe it is nature's version of a cold shower.......:claphands:

4. bowhuntKS

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    [rquote=1883975&tid=131228&author=htredneck]He wanted to be nice and clean for the ladies...[/rquote]

looked like some awful cold water to me...but hey a buck's gotta do what a buck's gotta do I guess

5. chuck88

chuck88 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Fulton MO
    well last night I had 2 spikes around me lip curling which I've seen before but then one stood on his back legs and lip curled and was facing right at me at 15 yards, I was wishing I had a camera as it looked plain crazy

6. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    PROBALY HOT FROM CHASING ALL NIGHT

7. bowhuntKS

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    [rquote=1883981&tid=131228&author=DEAD (I)]PROBALY HOT FROM CHASING ALL NIGHT[/rquote]

Hey now...that's a good thought. I hadn't considered that. It is fairly warm during the days here this weekend and most of my cam pics have been at night of bucks cruising. Good idea.:cheers:

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.