Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been a couple of "Bow Shoot" topics but I don't believe any of them really covered the work that went into it.

We all need to give MoBowman a great big round of applause for putting on a well thought out and exciting shoot. It was more work I am sure than any of us really realize!

Not only that, the man still had time to shoot and put a whoopin on us all!

:cheers: to MoBowman for taking out if his relaxation time to help the rest of us have a GOOD time!......Oh, and congratulations one more time Mike! :)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Yep...thanks for everything! and thanks to those that helped set everything up!:wink4:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another thing. He is so Modest that he didn't even have anyone announce that he was the winner. That was an oversite on my part, I had the floor at one point, I shoulda done it knowing he wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Thanks again Kurt, It really wasn't that much work and I did have some help, worst part was trying to keep Bodoodle in line :hysterical:.

Here's the thing though, I reall enjoy doing things like this. And as you know if you really enjoy it, then it's not really work is it? It's like the Benefit shoot, believe me it is alot of work but the best thing of it all is watching everyone else enjoy it. Sometimes I get to play also and thats just a bonus for me :D

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Yep.. thanks MoBowman.. it was a perfect lil setup.

And, thanks to you and Bodoodle for putting up with me in your group most of the day! :cool:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
mobowman way to go! What kind of BOW did he shoot?
:peepwall:
:pop:
:stickfight:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Nicholas.. so that everyone knows, he was shooting a Ross..

Trufe be told, he prolly coulda beat all of us with one of those atlatls or whatever the hail they are..

I'll say again, if there was ONE best brand of bow, we'd all be shooting it.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Originally posted by Nicholas
Nicholas.. so that everyone knows, he was shooting a Ross..

Trufe be told, he prolly coulda beat all of us with one of those atlatls or whatever the hail they are..

I'll say again, if there was ONE best brand of bow, we'd all be shooting it.
Might also ask what bow he hunts with...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,294 Posts
The champion in true form.

[file]8349[/file]

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
He sure did do a lot of work for the shoot. Even WITH a loud peanut gallery he pulled off a win amongst some good shooters.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I knew I'd missed a bunch of fun, not comin back over on saturday.....good shootin MoBowman!!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
yepper, i sure it was alot of work for him.wished i would have made it so he could have kicked my butt to.maybe next year.

CONGRATS MOBOWMAN YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by coyotehunter

CONGRATS MOBOWMAN YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!
From reading what these folks have to say about him, I think your right. Hope to meet him someday soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.