Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of you guys have a car collection here is a couple of my toys.Ive been stuck at home so i walked over to the shop and thought id snap a pic. one is a 66 mustang, tubbed rear end, 289 motor with 302 heads, completely restored, the other one is a 23 ford t-bucket 400 engine both cars have less than 300 miles on them after rebuild, hope you like them

[file]44982[/file]

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the t bucket

[file]44984[/file]

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
:bowing: I want that mustang--saweet,

been wanting to get one and restore it myself for my wife

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
we also have a 56 ford truck we need to put a new frame on- and I just bought an old 1975 cub cadet 1100 series lawnmower that we are going to rebuild after bow season only paid $50.00 for the tractor and it is in really good shape already. Just need to rebuild the carb.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Skydogg67
That is sweet - my brother and I are working on a 69 fastback mach 1
I would love to have a fastback, a real mach 1, a guy tried to sell me a clone last summer glad i ran the numbers on it cuz i almost took a conning, the mustang was kinda a rebuild between my dad and me, ill give it to my son one of these days, the t-bucket i gave to my wife,

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by marshallgrn
I would love to have a fastback, a real mach 1, a guy tried to sell me a clone last summer glad i ran the numbers on it cuz i almost took a conning, the mustang was kinda a rebuild between my dad and me, ill give it to my son one of these days, the t-bucket i gave to my wife,
Yeah the mach 1 is really neat it had the original secretaries edition engine in it - 2 barrel but I am replacing it, I am rebuilding it for the daughter for when she graduates from college. Messing with this stuff is sure fun.

·
17,685 Posts
marshall I had a 66 gto conv. and a 67 mustang fastback back in the day

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Here is mine it is a Custom built Mirage sand rail I ordered the frame in '01 this was the first real shake down run at silver lake sand dunes it is currently getting torn down to be sand blasted and powder coated.
Porsche transmission hooked to a Chevy 4.3L V6 18+ inches wheel travel at all four corners. It flat out gets it!!!

[file]44985[/file]

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
That is sweet Tracker- my bro has a mountain dew green colored sand rail he built - but he used the vw engine- it's a blast.:claphands:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
OHHH the memories, I had a 70 mach 1, orange she was, & with a second gear that was like turbo, I miss her.:whinging:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by Mojorisin
OHHH the memories, I had a 70 mach 1, orange she was, & with a second gear that was like turbo, I miss her.:whinging:
I can't wait to get her going - we are still in infancy stage have it all apart and we built and welded our own rotisory(SP) and have her on it now. Only thing is that money becomes an issue so it is slow going. I am going to paint her that dark pearl blue.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i wish i had some of them toys you guys are talking about, maybe ill hit the lottery some day

·
17,685 Posts
i wish i had some of them toys you guys are talking about, maybe ill hit the lottery some day
Marshall if you'd get away from certinteed and go with gaf/elk roofing you'd have alot of toys:stirpot::stirpot::cheers:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats funny i am a Gaf master installer/ have you checked there prices? they are the highest guys out there. I may have to go to IKO just to stay in business

·
17,685 Posts
Thats funny i am a Gaf master installer/ have you checked there prices? they are the highest guys out there. I may have to go to IKO just to stay in business
Oh yeah, up here that's all these city slickers want cause of the name

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
You gotta be careful on the 69 Mach1's. Only difference between them and a fastback sportsroof was the striping, seats and a few other interior misc. trim pieces.

My brother and I both had 69 Mach I's. Mine had a 70 Cleveland in it (1969 models were NEVER offered with 351 Clevelands).

Mines long gone now but my bro is restoring a 66 Fairlane ragtop. And it is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice rides there marshal!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts