Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have been wanting to post pics for a few weeks now and couldn't get logged on. Now, I can finally log on again (Thanks MRB)!!! Here are some photos taken from our trail camera and also one of a nice buck taken with a digital camera in our bean field.

Here is the first buck. Nice 8. Any ideas of gross score. I have a guess but I would like to know what you guys think. Photo taken July 2nd.

Here is a close up

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is another buck, It took me a while to figure out if this was the same one or not. We moved the trail cam to where we thought the previous buck was coming into the field and got this picture. Sorry about the color it was taken at night and I lightened it up.

and a smaller buck that looks like he might be palmated on the ends.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a 10 point we had on the trail camera that made the first 8 look small, but I had a computer crash and lost the picture :mad:. Hopefully we will catch these guys again!!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone have an idea about how old the first 8 point is? I also though the 8 point would score high 130's and low 140s at the time the picture was taken. I think he's about 1 1/2 years old, HAHAHA, yeah right I wish!!!! Honestly I have no idea.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Maybe it's just the angle, but to me it looks like 2 different deer. The second buck looks smaller in size. Young deer. The first buck I would guess at least 3 year old. Definatly looks blockier. If he gains some tine length, ( I think he will) I would definately put him around 140". It takes a heck of an 8 to go 140" & that's one heci of an 8. I'm betting he's gonna be 20" inside spread.

Great pics, keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think the two 8's are different also. The g2 on the second buck is curved where the first buck's is not. Also the brow tine on the 2nd looks awkward. Thanks for all the input guys!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Excellant pics Jason!! That top buck is a dandy!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
all i know,he is a shooter:cheers:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
140's on that first deer and he is at least 3 1/2 maybe more. The second one will be a dandy too..I think he is 2 1/2

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Oh man Jason... you got me droolin!
Keep your pics coming my man!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.