Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5,631 Posts
Sure is dry out there right now, isn't it WM? I wish you farmers had some rain! Wouldn't hurt to knock down this heat, too!

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Sure is dry out there right now, isn't it WM? I wish you farmers had some rain! Wouldn't hurt to knock down this heat, too!
Actually we are in pretty good shape. We have had the rains just about once a week. The corn crop is made and the beans look pretty good. The grasshoppers are the problem right now, they are hitting the beans really hard.

North and south of us are very dry!

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
You're gonna get more rain tonight Whitemarsh with the way it's looking now. We've been 80 degrees and off-and-on sprinkles since about 7:00.

·
5,631 Posts
I'm in Jeff City and the rain keeps splitting us. Going North and South but we haven't had considerable rain in several weeks.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
You're gonna get more rain tonight Whitemarsh with the way it's looking now. We've been 80 degrees and off-and-on sprinkles since about 7:00.
I can see the lightning to the west in Sullivan Co. Hope it drops an inch here. we got 3/10" at noon on Sat from that freak storm.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
The bottom part of that is hookin', we're gonna get some wind. Earlier this evening we had 6 power flickers, it kept shutting off the comp. and satellite.

I'm gonna go ahead and shut down for the night because of the wind and the impressive light show coming at us.

Have a good one.:pop::pop::pop: I like me a good lightning storm.

edit:Crystal is going to get hit harder than we are, hope she be OK.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like a nice ride WM!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.