Some pics from Shot Show

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by Underclocked, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
    HERE

please add more from the Shot Show if you find any. Thanks.

2. xxx

xxx Guest

UC... did you make the show?

Nice link bud.... Thanks.. :cheers:

3. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    :cheers::cheers:

Good link--Some new stuff and some old stuff----:cheers:

4. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
    No, wish I could have gone (well, maybe :) ). People out there are being pretty tight with information so far.

Field & Stream LINK has a bit of a write-up but few pics. I like pics! :pop:

5. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

6. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
  7. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Those Savage O/U's really look good. I'll wait to pass judgement until after I've handled one. If Savage can get the "LOOKS" and "WELL BUILT" together in a gun they would really sell.

8. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    MAILMAN, let me tell you that savage O/U is causing quite a stir in the shotgun world. rumors are buzzing as to who the actual Italin mfr. is? (we do know it is mfr. in Italy) best guess based on pictures is it may very well be mfr. by F.A.I.R. (I Rizzini) or one of the other Rizzini mfr's. we're waiting on an official word. from what i can see that gun will be worth what ever penny they decide on.

9. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
    In case anyone misses this in the muzzleloader forum: http://www.hpmuzzleloading.com/newproducts2.html

I believe what I heard maker on the Savage shotguns was Bertuzzi but it could also have been Rizzini. Was told the straight skinny as relayed from Ronald Coburn but am not into shotguns and didn't file the info properly. :roll2:

10. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Wow, looks like a great show!
    I wouldn't mind having a few of those...or all of those!
    :cheers::cheers:

11. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    Bertuzzi is a hack of a hockey player :rotfl:
    i just got confirmation that it is indeed a savage/I Rizzini (F.A.I.R.) joint event. these should be some nice shotguns, this is the same co. that produce the Verona line of O/U's (not the semi auto's though, they where made in turkey)
    the prices are not going to be as friendly as the verona line but still good none the less. look in the product review section from a year ago when i did my review of my Verona 502. heck of a gun for under 600.00, these savages will probably go around 1,100.00 but who knows.

12. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
  13. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    well yea i gots to think that qualifies as a high dollar gun by anyones standards.:rotfl:
    hey the new remington bottom eject auto is a good looking gun too. i'll be watching when those savages come to market. wonde what ind of real price they will end up at.