some people

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Jeremy, May 23, 2009.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    why is it the vegan people are so quick to tell you how wrong your living by being a hunter, and then tryo to convince you your going to hell for killing gods creaures.:roll2: i was also equated to hitler for owning guns..because guns kill people. if it werent for guns there wouldnt be hardly any violent crimes.:roll2:
    note: this came froma lesbian, vegan, that lives in california:stickfight:

2. BukWild

BukWild New Member

Jul 27, 2003
    Fenton, MO 63026
    [rquote=1273473&tid=89155&author=Jeremy]
    note: this came froma lesbian, vegan, that lives in california:stickfight:[/rquote]

'nuff said!

3. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Alot of the vegan lifestylers claim that they are the most invironmentally friendly because their lifestyle doesn't promote the need to raise animals for meat. I reckon they aren't smart enough to realize that if you quit eating them they still have a tendency to keep reproducing. Like Ron White says,,to help the invironment he eats cows,,"but I'm just one man":hysterical:

:cheers::cheers:

4. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1273476&tid=89155&author=BukWild][rquote=1273473&tid=89155&author=Jeremy]
    note: this came froma lesbian, vegan, that lives in california:stickfight:[/rquote]

'nuff said![/rquote]Kalifornia is a good place for her.

5. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Yeah, well they probably don't realize that all the greens they eat also produce oxygen.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....................

:roll2:

6. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    [rquote=1273486&tid=89155&author=Reflex]Yeah, well they probably don't realize that all the greens they eat also produce oxygen.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....................

:roll2:[/rquote]

thats it!!!! thats whats wrong with them...oxygen depri:hysterical:vation

7. yankee

yankee Senior Member

california is like a box of cerial, full of fruits and nuts

8. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I think we need to drop about 10,000 pound on TNT into the San Andreas and watch Cali float on into the ocean!!!

:peepwall:

9. Squatch

Squatch New Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Barnhart, Mo
    [rquote=1273494&tid=89155&author=Reflex]I think we need to drop about 10,000 pound on TNT into the San Andreas and watch Cali float on into the ocean!!!

:peepwall:[/rquote]

I'll donate to that cause!!:woot::woot:

10. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD Active Member

Feb 15, 2008
    FUNNY STORY...

I used to hunt this 1000 acre farm and these hippie vegans lived right smack dab in the middle of the place.

Several others deer hunted it as well...

When the shooting started close to their house they would LITTERLY get underneath their beds and ride out the shootin....

They would always preach to us(we were kids at the time) that we were doing wrong killing and eating meat.

Honestly they are really nice people(though they never fazed us.We'd just get a good laugh and hunt closer to their house)...

The father got REALLY sick a while back...

THE DR.S TOLD HIM HE HAD TO START EATING MEAT!!! and he was eating too many greens without any redmeat!

Pretty ironic I think!

The dad is a riverboat Captain.You'd think he'd adjusted to things with that environment.

11. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    protein is a MUST...one day theyll reallize you cant get everything you need from a supplement pill...or maybe they wont get it and well....you get the idea

12. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1273566&tid=89155&author=Squatch][rquote=1273494&tid=89155&author=Reflex]I think we need to drop about 10,000 pound on TNT into the San Andreas and watch Cali float on into the ocean!!!

:peepwall:[/rquote]

I'll donate to that cause!!:woot::woot:[/rquote]

Better make it 20, I don't want it to be close enough it will float back :whistle:

13. Satch

Satch Senior Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Central MO
    FLOAT? I'd be happy if it sunk to the hole in the bottom of the sea:claphands::claphands:.

14. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    If anyone tells you that you shouldn't eat meat, ask them what our canine teeth are for. Man is here because we learned to hunt and kill meat. From the office worker to the farmer to the vegan, we are all hunters, deep inside. Regardless of how much you try to repress it, we are hunters. I hunt, therefore, I am.