Some of my pics from the MWT shoot

Discussion in '3D Shoots' started by venatic, May 31, 2009.

1. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I didn't get as many as Mailman or lma because I was being lazy and just took some from my chair.

[file]59188[/file]

[file]59186[/file]

[file]59184[/file]

[file]59182[/file]

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[file]59196[/file]

[file]59194[/file]

[file]59192[/file]

[file]59190[/file]

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I guess someone should have had a camera on the range because it was a totally different layout from past years.:shrug:

4. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :cheers::cheers::claphands:

5. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    who's the shiny headed dude in all the pics?

6. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=1281617&tid=89682&author=Jeremy]who's the shiny headed dude in all the pics?[/rquote]
    Mailman, my son and I shot with him. He's never heard of MWT, but is interested. Him and his son came out to shoot the 3D shoot and did quite well. His name is Jerry and his son's name was Cain.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    ahh, thought he was ameber already since he's in a bunch of MM's pics too.:cheers:

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Heck of a nice guy that Jerry and his son is a very well behaved young man. It was only the third time that Cain had even shot a bow and his very first 3-D shoot. Jerry lives just outside of Pittsville Missouri (Hiway 50 and Hiway 131 Junction) Cain lives with his mother in Shawnee Mission Ks. He is 14 and is in ROTC in school. I like it when a young man ends his comments with the word "Sir". Both would make excellent new members IMO. Can you tell by the photos that Jerry works in construction?

9. Squatch

Squatch New Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Barnhart, Mo
    Great pics! Looks like another great time:cheers: