Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure would like to find a place for gun season. I cant walk very well and I live in Franklin county. I was wounded by shrapnel a couple of Nov's ago hunting something besides deer. While I was gone folks let me huntin spots go to others. Any ideas would be very welcome.
Frank

Nice to meet yall BTW.:banghead:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,350 Posts
There are several hunts offered by MDC and the Army Corps of Engineers every year, and they do a great job. Here's a thread MrB started that lists the hunts;

http://missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=26417

I've done the Smithville hunt and really like it, and I'm hoping to get it again this year. Pick out one or two (on different dates) that you like and apply for them. :cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Good luck BigSgt.. youre definitely barking up the right tree on this forum.

Welcome and thanks to you!:eek:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,529 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you & I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say I appreciate the sacrifice you made for our freedom.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Welcome aboard, glad to have you & I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say I appreciate the sacrifice you made for our freedom.
No doubt about that! Thank you!

Parker

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Couldn't have said it better meself....Thanks again!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Best of luck to you. I hope it comes together for ya........:)

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Frank !

Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.