Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tractor is in good condition. Great for food plots. It is a late 90s model with aprox 750 hours. 26.5 horse engine. has 540 rpm live pto and also 1000 rpm as well to run finish mowers. Shuttle shift, and 3 cylinder diesel engine. Only reason I am selling is to replace with a front loader tractor. Will take $4500 for tractor and 5 foot John deere bushhog.
Bushhog is rough looking but works good. Contact me here or at [email protected]

Here is pics from the foodplot this year. Ornery boy and Disc not included.

[file]82629[/file]
[file]82631[/file]
[file]82633[/file]
[file]82635[/file]

·
Under appreciated
90,262 Posts
Nice lil utility rig there and good price.

I aint interested but may I say that your boy is getting raised RIGHT. :eek::

Seeings how I am too lazy to look, where is carter county?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got my eye on a New Holland 4X4 with loader. I like the Kubota very well if it was 4x4 W/loader I would keep it, it is really all I need.
I am the second owner, a friend of mine bought it new.

Carter county is in SEMO 150 miles south of St Louis. And west of Poplar Bluff. 20 miles or so.

Yes, The boy helped out alot with the plot this year , He also took his first deer with a bow while hunting it. It has been very rewarding for us both.

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
[rquote=1499322&tid=104595&author=Muleskinner]That will be a lot better than the old 8n some might be thinking about buying. [/rquote]

Thats what I was thinking. Heck of alot newer and not many hours.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Nice tractor and I do not believe that boy is ordinary at least on the archery field that is.

Hope you sell it soon.

BTH

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still for sale.
I used this tractor to blade the drive this morning. Had not been started in 2 months. Fired right up. very reliable. I have just outgrown it.

I am fixin to pull the trigger on a new 50 hp 4X4 Montana with Front loader.

Gonna do some serious food plottin this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.