1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Air gun Wood Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel
Trigger Wood Shotgun Everyday carry Air gun
Font Advertising Working animal Terrestrial animal Rectangle

SOLD....I guess all good things come to an end. Ended up with Spinal Stenosis at 78 years of age ;and looks like my climbing in and out of tree stands are all over with. I have this Interarms Model 98, made in Manchester England, in 25-06 with an older, but works great, Tasco 4X16 World Class scope, 5 full boxes plus 8 rounds of newer Winchester Deer Season XP 117 grain extreme point ammo. I honestly have hunted only once with this rifle set up and that was with my two sons last September in Wyoming Antelope hunting. Rifle did well as I was successful in getting a very nice buck with one shot. The rifle truly is in very good to near excellent condition, scope's exterior is worn some, ammo is new. Will sell the complete set for only $600, cash only, face to face. I live in the Lebanon area. You can e-mail me at [email protected] ......SOLD

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Smoking deal right there. If I didn't already have 2 25-06 I would be all over this. Over $125 worth of ammo.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would you be willing to trade for a
Sig Sauer P365XL 9mm brand new never fired still in the case it came in and 100 rounds of ammo? If you can I can pick it up Saturday.
Mark
No, but thanks for the offer. The only trade I would be interested in is a Uberti revolver Colt style, with a 5 1/2 inch or greater barrel in 357/38 special.

·
Under appreciated
89,807 Posts
Perfect whitetail rifle... more than perfect.

Reactions: beanpile

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Thank goodness you’re not any closer to me than you are. Pinny and I might fight over this

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,942 Posts
This is a fantastic deal , if I didn’t already have a 25-06 Mauser , I’d be making a road trip !
If he wasn't in Lebannon it'd be mine. :D

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts