Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Built this and titled it in 2003 as a homemade utility trailer. It is built from an 8' pick-up bed and frame from a '77 Chevy 1/2 ton truck. I also have removable 2' slatted sideboards for it. Also have spare Chevy tail-lght assemblies for it in case 1 gets broke.
It ain't pretty, but it hauls 1/2 cord of firewood just great. 4-pin flat wiring connector, 2" coupler, safety chains, heavy duty swing away tongue jack, spare tire mounted on front, and has a step bumper on rear. Can be used to haul 4-wheelers, deer stands, furniture, etc. I have 2 of these plus my 18' heavy trailer to haul my tractor, so I just don't need this one any more. (I need the parking spot back.)

Can deliver within reason.

$120:cheers:

[file]41447[/file]

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and yes it has some body cancer-----it's a '77 Chevy body. The frame is fine and the cancer dosen't hurt the haulin' part, just the looks.(You don't have to worry about takin' it to the woods---you can't hurt it.) Towed it on many highway trips fully loaded.:cheers:

[file]41448[/file]

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GoGop

Originally posted by GoGop
Would you take a BSA Classic fixed 4x scope as partial trade?

Lay-away........ :thinking:
Definitely open to trades; not sure I need another fixed 4x right now, what else you got?

:cheers:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hillbilly

Originally posted by hillbilly
Does the wood come with it?:stirpot::stirpot::stickfight::dancin:
The wood sides come with it, but me thinks maybe you were referring to a load of firewood. If I still had any firewood I'd be happy to throw some in to help the sale; I just don't have any for sale at this time.
:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.