Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just curious as to who else have hung it up for the year. I got 3 down, 2 in the freezer, one being processed up and going to another family. My freezer is full, so feel no need to go out anymore. :cheers: Been a good year!

·
Registered
69,790 Posts
Still have a bow tag left.....No room in the freezer but I do have a spot on the wall. If I happen to fill that spot on the wall I have a friend that will take what was attached to the rack.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
ONLY GOT 2 IN THE FREEZER. STILL GOT PLENTY MORE ROOM FOR MEAT. GOT 2 BOW TAGS AND 1 ANTLERLESS LEFT. I NEED MEAT.:cheers:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Doubt I'll do to much more bowhuntin, maybe a weekend or two. I will definately be out hunting the ML season though, still have an any deer tag to fill.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
Still have one bow tag and my firearms tag and unlimited spots on the wall....just ask my wife:scared:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Not me still got firearm buck tag for ML season, I've yet to mount a ML kill, maybe this is the year ! Got 3 in the freezer need about 3 more, should be able to get em with Bow, ML, & late youth.:banana-man-yeah:

[Edited on 12/5/2009 by Mojorisin]

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1499979&tid=104659&author=beanpile]I'm done ...no meat in the freezer. :mad2: First time in decades:whinging:[/rquote]

I have no interest in going out anymore, but if my son Brandon wants to go, I'll take him. If we get lucky, you want the meat?

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'm just getting started. :claphands: I love bow hunting the late season, plus I'll be taking my son again during the second youth season.

:cheers:

·
just a no body
14,792 Posts
[rquote=1499984&tid=104659&author=Mastevt][rquote=1499979&tid=104659&author=beanpile]I'm done ...no meat in the freezer. :mad2: First time in decades:whinging:[/rquote]

I have no interest in going out anymore, but if my son Brandon wants to go, I'll take him. If we get lucky, you want the meat?[/rquote]

no but thank you.. just dont taste as good if you dont kill it yourself

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
got 4 in the freezer but I need some HORNS! Going to stay after it until Jan 15th or that big boy decides he wants to walk by me sooner than that......

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
i hunt till feb 15th..............small game

·
Registered
580 Posts
I still got a bow tag to fill, and 6 for rifle season in Mississippi at the end of the month. I might have to get another freezer.

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
I not dead yet so not giving up on hunting. Besides still got 9 archery tags to fill and 5 rifle tags and my 2 archery turkey tags.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm done as of this morning. I had never hunted outside of firearms season before and my antlerless season lasted just over an hour.

My son says he wants to hunt the second youth season, but a little girl invited him to a Halloween party and cancelled the first one for him! We'll see.... :whistle:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am not done still have 2 bow any deer to fill and 2 turkey to fill as well put one down during rifle season but not enough for me and trust me I am regreting letting all the deer walk in the beginning of the season but now they better watch out

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Dunno about the best yet to come, but I'll be bowhunting alot this late season. I like the cold weather hunting.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts