Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where is the picture of this Big ole boy???? Inquiring mind in saline co. wants to know:thinking: And maybe a story or two to go along:whistle: Course I don't know what Leon's handle is on here either!!! Maybe he got some better shots with his camera:stirpot::D

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What:eek: 73 views and no post of a picture:confused: Where is your picture Leon???? What NO camera:D:stirpot:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I've been wondering the same, Mobow!!!! Come on Leon, give us a pic!!!!!!!:cheers::claphands::cheers::wave:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
heres another

[file]80602[/file]

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
one thing for sure he made sure not to hurt the cape when he shot it :D:D

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1482840&tid=103562&author=huntforfunnfood]one thing for sure he made sure not to hurt the cape when he shot it :D:D[/rquote]

I gotta call Jerry and hear the story...lol!!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1482842&tid=103562&author=FiremanBrad][rquote=1482840&tid=103562&author=huntforfunnfood]one thing for sure he made sure not to hurt the cape when he shot it :D:D[/rquote]

I gotta call Jerry and hear the story...lol!!!!:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Yeah Jerry always and I mean always has some good ones!!! Can't wait to hear some on my famous ZIP ZAW:eek: Which BTW I do not reccomend by no means:whistle:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leon's last name isn't Potts!!!

Is it????:innocent::innocent:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1485851&tid=103562&author=Mobow#1]Leon's last name isn't Potts!!!

Is it????:innocent::innocent:[/rquote]

They do kinda look alike, in a certain way....LOL

Mobow, I'll try to get your pics up tonite or in the am, if I don't fergit again!!!:cheers::wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.