so when is a vehicle not a vehicle

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by coyotehunter, Oct 26, 2010.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    so i have a old truck where i park my truck not to far away.it has no wheels,no motor or tranny.inside is burnt out. parked in the weeds.so if i set a blind from the bed of truck, would i be hunting from a vehicle:D

2. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002

3. BustinBucks

BustinBucks I will use the report button

Jul 31, 2006
    Eagleville, MO
    Think you're okay....

4. ImADoeBuster

ImADoeBuster New Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Jefferson City
    Wouldnt think so as I dont see any difference than hunting out of an old broke down combine:claphands:

5. BustinBucks

BustinBucks I will use the report button

Jul 31, 2006
    Eagleville, MO
    [rquote=1863384&tid=129749&author=ImADoeBuster]Wouldnt think so as I dont see any difference than hunting out of an old broke down combine:claphands:[/rquote]

Done that a time or two! :cheers:

6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    so if i would take a cutting torch and cut the bed off the frame level it up again it and just call it a trailer it would be alright?:D

7. h_callahan

h_callahan Senior Member

Nov 14, 2008
    warren county
    [rquote=1863379&tid=129749&author=PMan]No---:cheers:[/rquote]

Do you happen to know the sort of speak "cut off" on this? The reason I ask is that my FIL has MANY old trucks a combine, a cab tractor and a grain truck that havn't moved in YEARS

8. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Yote, you can hunt out of whatever and whenever you want. You're above the law.

9. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    [rquote=1863400&tid=129749&author=cummins5.9]Yote, you can hunt out of whatever and whenever you want. You're above the law.[/rquote]yote= the old version of ben roethlisberger :thinking:

10. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1863405&tid=129749&author=ryanlowe02][rquote=1863400&tid=129749&author=cummins5.9]Yote, you can hunt out of whatever and whenever you want. You're above the law.[/rquote]yote= the old version of ben roethlisberger :thinking:[/rquote]

You really don't know how true that is.

11. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :pop: I believe it is "motor driven land conveyance" not "vehicle". :D

Parker

12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1863400&tid=129749&author=cummins5.9]Yote, you can hunt out of whatever and whenever you want. You're above the law.[/rquote]sucker your just trying to get me in trouble and since its not a hundred from a road .i don't want anybody tapping me on the shoulder with a ticket book in his hand:hysterical:

thank yah sir

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1863450&tid=129749&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1863400&tid=129749&author=cummins5.9]Yote, you can hunt out of whatever and whenever you want. You're above the law.[/rquote]sucker your just trying to get me in trouble and since its not a hundred from a road .i don't want anybody tapping me on the shoulder with a ticket book in his hand:hysterical:

thank yah sir[/rquote]
    Yote... you can hunt from that situation and seeings how you shoot a PSE instead of a Bowtech you are likely well under the speed limit also.
    Good to go. :D:D

14. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Yote instead of torching vehicles apart you should be mounting a goat......for Rat. He said he was in a huge hurry for it

15. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1863395&tid=129749&author=coyotehunter]so if i would take a cutting torch and cut the bed off the frame level it up again it and just call it a trailer it would be alright?:D[/rquote]

heck you shoot rages, why take the torch?

16. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Actually now that I think of it go ahead with your illegal hunting vehicle idea so you can shoot something. Your journal is the worst one on MWT :pop:

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1863463&tid=129749&author=Refuze2falo]Yote instead of torching vehicles apart you should be mounting a goat......for Rat. He said he was in a huge hurry for it[/rquote]
    LOL
    I aint in no hurry for it! :hysterical:

18. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1863473&tid=129749&author=Refuze2falo]Actually now that I think of it go ahead with your illegal hunting vehicle idea so you can shoot something. Your journal is the worst one on MWT :pop:[/rquote]i have been kind of neglecting it,i'll try to do better sir.i ain't killed nuthing yet though:D
    .i'm going back to my hole now:wave:

and i know what rat said,NO HURRY,that means he will u2 me when he is ready or tells his wife:D

19. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Its no longer a vehicle when its older than you. :wave:

20. deputy_d

deputy_d New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Springfield
    On this same sort of topic.. I have a question...
    Hypothetically....

My elderly father loves hunting, even though he can't get after it like before. Suppose he drives to the back of our farm in his truck, and he watches over a food plot. The truck isn't running and in park, but he uses it as his "blind'. It keeps him hunting as he isn't able to hunt like he used to. Would this be considered "illegal"