So what r your expectations for the weekend

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by sbbow, Nov 4, 2010.

1. sbbow

sbbow Active Member

This is gonna be one crazy weekend weather gonna be cold. No moon less activity at night. Does should just start to come in to estrus if you go by the moon. YIPEE YAHOO been waitn all season for this good luck to all.

2. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

my expectations are lots of dead ducks or will they be harvested??:rof2: shot my buck monday night so meat is in the freezer now i can get in a fowl mood:cheers:

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    lots of cold beer drank and ducks killed

4. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

hey reb we had a bunch of fresh ducks show up this week riding the cold front.i bet there will be even more showing up before saterday gets here.its gonna be a good opening weekend around here

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Heck ya brutha, that winds been crazy.

Seen a few newbies in southwest mo so i know north has got to have bunches o new ducks

this weekend and next week should be good stuuuuff

6. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    I'm gonna work nights all weekend but it should be good. The does are already smelling really good as evidenced by all the bucks I saw this week with their tongues dragging.

7. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    Gotta go to work 3 pm saturday and work through till 6 am sunday. My expectations are pretty dang low. :toilet:

8. bigm

bigm New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Columbia Mo.
    Expecting a lot of pics on hear by Monday. Hopefully mine will be included.:claphands:

9. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    I expect to whack some ducks Saturday morning, brush another blind for a buddy, have some beverages with the Tater, whack some ducks on Sunday.:cheers:

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Gonna sit this weekend and give it a go. I hope to see NO ducks, and SOME bucks. :D

Ok, it might be nice if a duck flys by. :wave:

11. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    I'm hoping to see several kids kill their first deer at the MWT/MDC youth hunt. :claphands::cheers:

12. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    this weekend, go to work, come home, shoot the rifles a bit, maybe bow hunt on sunday morning

13. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Probably work most of the weekend for either work work, or stuff around the house I've been putting off.

14. MidwestWhitetails

MidwestWhitetails New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I think some big ones will get killed tomorrow thru Tuesday. I will be processing deer and thinking about the buck I shot that will keep me from getting back out till after gun season. Then its back in the stand after the buck that I have been obsessed with for 2 months now. :claphands:

15. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    Work Saturday and hope to hunt Sunday.

16. stlhawk

stlhawk New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Drop some ducks for sure

17. mqqse

mqqse Senior Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Got a special invite to go hunt in Adair County on Saturday. Hoping to end this dry spell of mine....

18. MOFish20

MOFish20 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    on the road in 15mins to the farm for an all day sit in my north facing stand:eek::

Just gotta drop off the baby @ Daycare and I'll be there in 90mins.

Sure hope today is THE day.

19. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    :claphands:

[file]146128[/file]

20. MOhunter46

MOhunter46 New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Sedalia,MO
    Im expecting me to do some sleeping in since i killed my buck wed. But really im hoping my mom can get her first bowkill this weekend.